Advanced Scientific Concepts LLC, ASC, is the leading provider of global shutter flash LIDAR cameras for space, military, manned airborne, and thru-water markets. Flash LIDAR is the sensor modality of choice for navigation, object tracking, and situational awareness applications. ASC is located in beautiful Santa Barbara CA. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical / dental coverage, paid vacation, PTO / sick leave, and a 401K plan. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
ASC Position: Software Engineer I
Participate as a Software Engineer in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary design team creating state-of-the-art Flash LiDAR cameras and applications.
Create application and embedded, real-time data and signal/image processing software operating in advanced Flash LiDAR system architectures. Tasks include design and coding of Flash LiDAR application and driver software, integration of software and hardware, and software sustaining.
- Working experience programming with coding standards.
- Software development experience in C# and/or C++.
- Object Oriented (OO) design experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio or other integrated development environment (IDE).
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working experience writing application programming interfaces (API), software libraries
- Experience with major elements of the software development cycle including design, coding, integration, and systems test.
- Agile development experience.
- Real Time Operating Systems (i.e., VxWorks) experience with embedded processors
- Experience with ARM or similar embedded processor, hardware interfaces, and instrumentation/ sensor systems.
- Python and/or MATLAB/Simulink languages.
- Familiarity with board support packages (BSP) and device drivers for operating system and application software support.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) design.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering degree.
New college graduate to 3+ years of experience.